Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf for SNES


Image: MobyGames

Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf

Mongolian grilled


Genre: strategy - 4x

Publisher: Koei

Year: 1993

System: SNES


Gameplay Score: 0

Gameplay Notes:

I can't figure out how to do anything. It's all I can do to just maintain my nations resources. I can't figure out how to increase them in order to successfully invade another area. I tried once but retreated. Eventually got bored out of my mind doing nothing each turn.


Level Design Score: 2

Level Design Notes:

The battles look overly complex but admittedly I didn't do much before I retreated. The map section is very simple which is both good and bad. I couldn't do much so I wound up just skipping it most of the time.


Theme Score: 2

Theme Notes:

I know nothing about Mongol history


Art Style Score: 3

Art Style Notes:

Pleasant graphics. The chibi-style sprites during battle are very cute.


Audio Score: 3

Audio Notes:


Overall Score: 24

Review ID: 201



No comments:

Post a Comment