Tuesday, July 30, 2024

World Sports Competition for TurboGrafx-16


Image: MobyGames

World Sports Competition

I hope to never play one of these games again


Genre: minigame - n/a

Publisher: NEC

Year: 1992

System: TurboGrafx-16


Gameplay Score: 0

Gameplay Notes:

Rapidly press I and II. I don't understand these stupid games. Who on their right mind would do this? It's maddening and painful! and unless you've got three hands you can't possibly do the events where you have to press the d-pad to jump out whatever while running at to speed. My hands and forearms can't take this abuse.


Level Design Score: 0

Level Design Notes:

Alternate between I and II. Every event is the same thing


Theme Score: 1

Theme Notes:

They couldn't even get the Olympic license. Generic


Art Style Score: 2

Art Style Notes:

Ok so the sprites doubt look half bad. So what


Audio Score: 1

Audio Notes:


Overall Score: 7

Review ID: 1518



No comments:

Post a Comment