Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Davis Cup Tennis for Genesis


Image: MobyGames

Davis Cup Tennis

Computer-48 Me-1


Genre: sports - tennis

Publisher: Tengen

Year: 1993

System: Genesis


Gameplay Score: 0

Gameplay Notes:

Movement is great but hit detection is awful. I can only return the ball about 25% of the time. It's just as well because the opponent always returns it at twice the speed that I hit it. I played two full matches and scored exactly 1 point. 1 to 48. Yeah I'm done.


Level Design Score: 3

Level Design Notes:

All the modes


Theme Score: 3

Theme Notes:

It's tennis but the presentation is nice


Art Style Score: 2

Art Style Notes:

Same ugly sprites from the SNES version. Staring at my player's buttcrack is intolerable. Everything animates and moves well.


Audio Score: 1

Audio Notes:


Overall Score: 24

Review ID: 860



No comments:

Post a Comment