Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Jammit for SNES


Image: MobyGames

Jammit

"In your face" streetstyle basketball. Neat, now get out of my face


Genre: sports - basketball

Publisher: GTE

Year: 1994

System: SNES


Gameplay Score: 1

Gameplay Notes:

I'm at a loss for how to play this game. If you get anywhere near the opponent they knock you down so you have to keep your distance, but they make any shot they taken unless you're right in their face so it's a Catch 22. Offense is difficult because the controls are incredibly floaty. It's like playing basketball on an ice rink.


Level Design Score: 1

Level Design Notes:

There are several modes but I can only choose 1v1. I'd like to see how 2v2 is to compare it to NBA Jam, but alas, I'll never know.


Theme Score: 0

Theme Notes:

I have as much interest in Street ball as I do in Street hockey. GTE made a street hockey game, you say? Oh boy.


Art Style Score: 1

Art Style Notes:

Digitized graphics are so lovely aren't they? Looks like they forgot to add frames of animation


Audio Score: 0

Audio Notes:

90's hip hop beats. Blech


Overall Score: 17

Review ID: 246



No comments:

Post a Comment