Thursday, July 18, 2024

Liberty or Death for SNES


Image: MobyGames

Liberty or Death

umm, Death


Genre: strategy - 4x

Publisher: Koei

Year: 1993

System: SNES


Gameplay Score: 0

Gameplay Notes:

Ok I'm starting the think that these Koei games are all going to be the same. I'm mean there are some differences but they're all completely unfair, slow, plodding, monotonous affairs.


Level Design Score: 2

Level Design Notes:

Again, I can't figure out how to win a battle.


Theme Score: 4

Theme Notes:

US History. Ooh ooh I know some of that. This looks interesting. I want this to be fun. It's not, but I want it to be


Art Style Score: 3

Art Style Notes:

Pretty nice compared to earlier Koei games


Audio Score: 2

Audio Notes:

Annoying repetitive music


Overall Score: 24

Review ID: 296



No comments:

Post a Comment