Peace Keepers for SNES

Review #409

Peace Keepers

The Sound of Silence

SNES 1994 Jaleco Action Action › Beat Em Up
Peace Keepers screenshot for SNES
Screenshot used for review/reference purposes.
3 / 5

Gameplay

Didn't like it at first but the whole experience grew on me. I just wish it had music! It would be so much better. I've heard the Japanese version isn't nerfed so I'll give it a try.

4 / 5

Level Design

Branching paths give the game a lot of replay value.

4 / 5

Theme

A pretty involved story. Stong emphasis on the story.

4 / 5

Art Style

Visuals are good but it loses a whole point for using horrible prerendered headshots rather than pixel art. It's off-putting to say the least.
Some cool effects like a screen-filling special move and rain.

0 / 5

Audio

There's no music. At all. Instead there's ambient noises that do nothing for the mood. For the most part the noise is grating. Why is there no music!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About this Site - Sep 2025 Update

Chrono Trigger for SNES

Super Hydlide for Genesis