SimAnt for SNES

Review #492

SimAnt

What is this? A SimCity for Ants?!

SNES 1993 Maxis Strategy Strategy › RTS
SimAnt screenshot for SNES
Screenshot used for review/reference purposes.
3 / 5

Gameplay

I could see getting into this game.
Includes a tutorial which is GREATLY appreciated.
Mouse controls are well done even with the d-pad. Your placement doesn't have to be precise.
Minimal number of menus.

4 / 5

Level Design

I really like how the game takes place in small quadrants of a very large map. Complete one section and move onto the next. Nice structure.

3 / 5

Theme

You're an ant trying to take over a yard and drove out the humans from their home. Inventive bit not super exciting.

1 / 5

Art Style

Very minimal. Gets the job done I suppose.

3 / 5

Audio

Some silly music. Sets the mood nicely but not something to brag about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About this Site - Sep 2025 Update

Chrono Trigger for SNES

Super Hydlide for Genesis