Downtown Nekketsu Baseball Monogatari: Baseball de Shoufuda! Kunio-kun for SFC

Review #2080

Downtown Nekketsu Baseball Monogatari: Baseball de Shoufuda! Kunio-kun

Kunio baseball

SFC 1993 Technos Sports Sports › Baseball
Downtown Nekketsu Baseball Monogatari: Baseball de Shoufuda! Kunio-kun screenshot for SFC
Screenshot used for review/reference purposes.
1 / 5

Gameplay

The weirdest gameplay in a baseball game. Bar none. Everything is so slow! I swear it runs at about 1/4 speed. Rundowns can last indefinitely.
Terrible framerate.
I played for 30 minutes and never saw a ball leave the infield.

1 / 5

Level Design

Tons of Japanese menus. I suspect there are other modes, maybe, but I don't care to find out.

2 / 5

Theme

I like the Kunio guys and I guess the setting is prison yard baseball. Kinda weird. There's a plot with a bunch of Japanese text

2 / 5

Art Style

Standard Kunio characters with their terrible animations.

3 / 5

Audio

No complaints but no praise either. A song plays continuously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About this Site - Sep 2025 Update

Chrono Trigger for SNES

Super Hydlide for Genesis