Jammes for SFC
Review #2177
Jammes
Who knew Puyo could make you feel so dumb
Gameplay
It's Puyo, but with an incomprehensible gimmick involving dice. I've played the game, and spent a lot of time in the practice mode which acts as a tutorial, but I have no idea what is going on here. You seemingly need to place pieces so similar numbers are touching but again I cannot figure out how to actually make something happen.
It's a shame because other aspects of the game are excellent. The controls are nice and responsive, for instance. Oh well.
Level Design
The obligatory story mode against a series of opponents (at least I assume so since I couldn't beat a single one) and also a very welcome practice mode.
Theme
Circus themed
Art Style
Pretty good for the genre. You can even choose between three backgrounds and alter the look of the dice blocks.
Audio
Do you like circus music? Then you'll love the song that plays forever. Honestly it's not terrible so I'll give it a pass.
Comments
Post a Comment