Monday, July 22, 2024

Back to the Future Part III for Genesis


Image: MobyGames

Back to the Future Part III

Back to the drawing board, more like it


Genre: action - platform

Publisher: Arena Entertainment

Year: 1992

System: Genesis


Gameplay Score: 0

Gameplay Notes:

I hate this game. Level 1, which I cannot complete, is a randomized QTE sequence. It's a long series of button presses with unforgiving hit detection and laggy or missed inputs. And that's it. That's all I was able to see after 20 painful minutes of playing. I hate this game with a passion.


Level Design Score: 0

Level Design Notes:

I don't even care what future levels there are. I can't get past the front gate.


Theme Score: 3

Theme Notes:

Love the movie and the franchise. I really wanted to like this game. Watching Doc fall off the horse over and over is funny I suppose.


Art Style Score: 2

Art Style Notes:

Really basic graphics. No effects that I could see. Not even any parallax scrolling on the first level.


Audio Score: 2

Audio Notes:


Overall Score: 11

Review ID: 760



No comments:

Post a Comment