Lagoon for SNES
Review #284
Lagoon
Zelda with a butter knife
Gameplay
Miniscule 10% draw distance
Weapon has an insanely short reach. Enemies hit you as often as you can attack them. They also love to stun lock you since you have no i-frames.
You start with a comically small amount of health. Be prepared to die A LOT early on.
Enemies move randomly so they're extremely hard to hit.
4 way directional movement.
Very slow movement.
Level Design
Typical dungeon design, but at least there are some recognizable features that help you navigate the maze. Not great but not bad either.
Theme
Very generic fantasy/JRPG setting. It's simple enough that I can dig it.
Art Style
Lots of slowdown. Simple but attractive graphics.
Audio
Love the music in this game! Even though the game itself is pretty awful, I felt compelled to continue playing. I credit the music.
Lots of sound effects get swallowed for some reason.
Comments
Post a Comment