Monday, July 22, 2024

Wordtris for SNES


Image: MobyGames

Wordtris

Scrabble and Tetris with a circus theme


Genre: puzzle - blocks

Publisher: Spectrum

Year: 1992

System: SNES


Gameplay Score: 1

Gameplay Notes:

Good luck with this one. I tried playing is straight but lost all interest when my brain started to hurt. However I just started randomly placing letters and low and behold the game found all kinds of words for me. So, I guess that's how you win this spelling contest - turn off your brain.


Level Design Score: 1

Level Design Notes:

What level design? Just endless mode. No 2 player or anything else.


Theme Score: 1

Theme Notes:

Word games are fine, but this one sucks.


Art Style Score: 0

Art Style Notes:

Hideous graphics. Just a pile of purple letter tiles next to ugly circus artwork.


Audio Score: 3

Audio Notes:

I like the song. And the sounds are ok, other than the guy dldoing his best Tim the Tool Man Taylor impression. "Huuhh??"


Overall Score: 22

Review ID: 699



No comments:

Post a Comment