Wordtris for SNES

Review #699

Wordtris

Scrabble and Tetris with a circus theme

SNES 1992 Spectrum HoloByte Puzzle Puzzle › Blocks
Wordtris screenshot for SNES
Screenshot used for review/reference purposes.
1 / 5

Gameplay

Good luck with this one. I tried playing is straight but lost all interest when my brain started to hurt. However I just started randomly placing letters and low and behold the game found all kinds of words for me. So, I guess that's how you win this spelling contest - turn off your brain.

1 / 5

Level Design

What level design? Just endless mode. No 2 player or anything else.

1 / 5

Theme

Word games are fine, but this one sucks.

0 / 5

Art Style

Hideous graphics. Just a pile of purple letter tiles next to ugly circus artwork.

3 / 5

Audio

I like the song. And the sounds are ok, other than the guy dldoing his best Tim the Tool Man Taylor impression. "Huuhh??"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About this Site - Sep 2025 Update

Chrono Trigger for SNES

Super Hydlide for Genesis