Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Furuta Atsuya no Simulation Pro Yakyuu 2 for SFC


Image: MobyGames

Furuta Atsuya no Simulation Pro Yakyuu 2

Unusable simulation


Genre: sports - baseball

Publisher: Hect

Year: 1996

System: SFC


Gameplay Score: 0

Gameplay Notes:

I probably ought to delete this game as it's not actually playable without understanding Japanese. But the prior game was so good I think I need to include this one. The gameplay has changed here, and for the worse. It's now unintelligible and, as near as I can tell, lacks any interactivity. Maybe it's buried somewhere in the many menus, but I could not find it.


Level Design Score: 1

Level Design Notes:

I could only find one mode to play a game, and a ton of other menus that lead to bizarre dead ends.


Theme Score: 2

Theme Notes:

Love the idea, but the Japanese menus are too much.


Art Style Score: 4

Art Style Notes:

I LOVE the graphical style of this game. It's pretty simple, and the better for it.


Audio Score: 3

Audio Notes:

Not much sound, but what's here is nice.


Overall Score: 21

Review ID: 1641



No comments:

Post a Comment