Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Timeball for TurboGrafx-16


Image: MobyGames

Timeball

I can't get past level 1


Genre: puzzle - overhead

Publisher: NEC

Year: 1990

System: TurboGrafx-16


Gameplay Score: 0

Gameplay Notes:

Plays a lot like Junction on the Genesis. It's a sliding tile puzzle with an unbelievably short time limit. Not much else to say. I can't even beat the first level. What. The. Heck. I hate this game with a burning passion.


Level Design Score: 0

Level Design Notes:

As I said, this game is quite literally impossible.


Theme Score: 0

Theme Notes:

I like overhead puzzle games but this is the worst one ever. It's got no presentation.


Art Style Score: 1

Art Style Notes:

Very very simple


Audio Score: 3

Audio Notes:

The music isn't half bad


Overall Score: 8

Review ID: 1507



No comments:

Post a Comment